Here are some great science jokes. Some of them requires some knowledge in different science subject to understand. Don’t be sad if they get over your head, you’re not alone. Otherwise just enjoy these great science jokes. And remember to share with your buddies and family.
- A photon checks into a hotel and is asked if he needs any help with his luggage. He says, “No, I’m traveling light.”
- A science teacher tells his class, “Oxygen is a must for breathing and life. It was discovered in 1773.”
A blonde student responds, “Thank God I was born after 1773! Otherwise I would have died without it.”
- I’m reading a great book on anti-gravity.
I can’t put it down.
- The optimist sees the glass half full.
The pessimist sees the glass half empty.
The chemist sees the glass completely full, half with liquid and half with air.
- Scientists have proven that there are two things in the air that have been known to cause women to get pregnant: their legs.
- Did you hear oxygen went on a date with potassium?
It went OK.
- I have a new theory on inertia but it doesn’t seem to be gaining momentum.
- Why shouldn’t you make fun of a paleontologist?
Because you will get Jurasskicked.
- If the Silver Surfer and Iron Man team up, they’d be alloys.
- Plateaus: The highest form of flattery.
- Helium walks into a bar and asks for a drink.
The bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve noble gases here.”
Helium doesn’t react.
- Why can’t atheists solve exponential equations?
Because they don’t believe in higher powers.
- Organic chemistry is difficult. Those who study it have alkynes of trouble.
- If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the precipitate.
- What do clouds do when they become rich?
They make it rain!
- Schrodinger’s cat walks into a bar. And doesn’t.
- Anyone know any jokes about sodium?
- When Magnesium and Oxygen started dating I was like, “O MG!”
- Did you hear about the man who got cooled to absolute zero?
He’s 0K now.
- Do you know the name Pavlov?
It rings a bell.
- Why are atoms Catholic?
Because they have mass.
- Did you just mutate for a stop codon? Because you’re talking nonsense!
- How did the English major define microtome on his biology exam?
An itsy bitsy book.
- What did the 30 degree angle say to the 90 degree angle?
“You think you’re always right!”
- A group of protesters in front of a physics lab:
“What do we want?”.
“When do we want it?”.
- What kind of fish is made of only two sodium atoms?
- Two chemists go into a bar. The first one says “I think I’ll have an H2O.” The second one says “I think I’ll have an H2O too” — and he died.
- What does a subatomic duck say?
- I wish I was adenine, then I could get paired with U.
- Girl, you’re so hot you denature my proteins.
- A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a beer. Bartender replies “For you, no charge”.
- How does NASA organize a party?
- I had to make these bad chemistry jokes because all the good ones Argon.
- Two atoms are walking along. One of them says:
“Oh, no, I think I lost an electron.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes, I’m positive.”
- Why can you never trust atoms?
They make up everything!
- What element is a girl’s future best friend?
- Where does bad light end up?
- Are you a charged atom?
Because I got my ion you.
- What do you call the leader of a biology gang?
- Why did the bear dissolve in water?
It was polar.
- Why are chemists great for solving problems?
They have all the solutions.
- Sophie: What would a woman version of iron man be called?
Chris: I don’t know what?
Sophie: Fe male.
The last 10 of the funny science jokes
The Prodigy child Tanishq Abraham read some science jokes on Conan.
This videoe was uploaded by “Team Coco”
So, what did you think about them? Good, corny or corny, and did you get them all? Write your answer in the comment section at the bottom of this page. I will of course add more jokes to this section so don’t be a stranger. Have a great day my follow nerds.
Looking for other great jokes?
Look no further; here is a list with some of our most visited categories.